When you look at dishonesty as a social disease, things get very interesting. I always believed that “The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching” (John Wooden), but perhaps there’s more to it than that. Character is also standing up for what you believe in the face of social pressure. Tricky double-edged sword, that is. However, it is worth careful consideration. This article gives some great food for thought along these lines.
- Harvard-led woolly mammoth de-extinction project gets closer to reality
- Snap will spend $1 billion on Amazon cloud services, amended filing shows
- Liberation Modern Farmhouse
- 12 KPIs you must know before pitching your startup
- Elon Musk says he put travel ban on the agenda as he defends continued Trump council participation